International Student Admissions Process
As an international student, you must complete your admissions file at least ninety (90) days prior to the beginning of the semester in which you plan to enroll.
- Application for admission
- Admissions deposit ($500.00)
- Declaration & Certification of Finances Form (filled out by you/your parents and a bank official) or a bank account certificate
- Official TOEFL score report if English is not your primary language (school/DI Code 6088)
- Official transcripts
- All high school and college/university transcripts from outside of the United States must be sent through an online evaluation service such as:
- The student will be responsible for the payment of this service.
- Complete the Registration Documents. When most of the other paperwork is complete your admissions counselor will email them to you.
- Copy of your up-to-date Immunization Records
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (required)
- Meningitis (required)
- Hepatitis B (recommended but not required)
- Complete the Statement of Understanding form.
- For transfer students only:
- Copy of your passport (all pages with your F-1 VISA and stamps)
- Copy of I-20 from your current school
- SEVIS I-901 receipt
In accordance with federal laws and regulations, it is the intent of this college's policy on equal opportunity to comply with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 Executive Order 11246, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and all related regulations. Central Christian College does not discriminate against any student or prospective student on the basis of sex, race, handicap, religion or national origin in its educational programs or activities. A complete notice of non-discrimination is printed on page 7 of the current Central Christian College Catalog. Any persons having inquiries concerning this may contact: Dean of Student Services at Central Christian College, (620) 241-0723.
Pay your Admissions Deposit online with your credit or debit card.